Monday, October 08, 2001
Today is one of those picture perfect fall days.........crystal clear, robins egg blue skies; foliage ablaze in reds, oranges and yellows. The air is crisp, but not cold. Love this shit! I went to "The Wal" yesterday, and bought our pumpkin and a pretty wreath of silk flowers for the door. Looks very nice indeed. I love our pumpkin...kinda lop-sided with a few dents here and there (kinda like me!) I never go for the perfect ones...they always get chosen. I think this obsession to always pick things that are a bit different from the "norm" stems from school...I never got picked to be on the teams for dodge- ball, etc. Like the last choice. Ugh. So I always feel sorry for the underdogs, so to speak. Anyway, I'm headed out into this wonderful day, to get a few things done in the yard and enjoy a bit of sunshine while I'm at it. Man I could go for a slice of pumpkin pie right about now. Yummm!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 1:35 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: