Wednesday, October 03, 2001
Well, as of tonight, I've asked Baby Girl to be my coding "support person." You know, like in AA, if an ex- drinker feels the need to go out and have a few, they call their support person to talk them out of it? Well, Baby girl is the person I'm gonna call if I ever feel like pissing with the coding on my sites again! No shit...I tried to add some stuff, ended up screwing the whole thing to hell and back, and then had to take 2 hours to get it all to look just as it did in the first freakin' place. Damn it. *shakes head in disgust* So from now on, any time I feel the need to be "little miss freak around in the template area", I'm gonna call Baby, and she's gonna yell, '"do not touch the coding...just step away from the computer." Bless you Baby. Keep the pager on 24/7. Thanx!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 12:37 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: