Saturday, October 06, 2001
I am so jazzed! I bought a new stereo system yesterday.......a purchase that I feel has been long overdue. This one was advertised in the Sunday paper, at a store where I get my employee discount. I checked it out: 500 watts, 3 cd changer (that's all
we need), surround sound speakers, remote, all the fancy bells and whistles. Well by the time it was all said and done, I paid little more than the cost of small boombox for this sucker! I am a bargain hunter! Love it. My son has it temporarily hooked up for me. W e have to remove the old one from its area, dust a bit, then wire this one up properly. But you know how guys are. Just gotta get it hooked up and hear how it sounds. Duh, sounds like a radio. *smirk* I officially haven't heard it "cranked" yet, but hell, anything will be an improvement over the 20 year old fossil we had!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 12:22 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: