Sunday, October 07, 2001
It's Sunday morning, and it doesn't get any better than this. Saw Hubbs and Ron (my brother-in-law) off a bit ago. Heading down to "The Burgh"....Ron going home and Hubbs staying the night as he has business down there tomorrow. So here I am, enjoying a day of "me time". Nice. Actually I have three days off, but I have plenty to do around this place. Gotta get my ass outside and "winterize," as Mother Nature doesn't seem like she's foolin' around this year. Damn it's cold, and those dark, winter clouds are just zooming along overhead. So wether my patio furniture is put away or not....winter is on it's way! Around here, it's either Winter or waiting for Winter. Lovely to live in the "snow-belt". Well, I popped a few cd's in our new stereo a bit ago, and I must admit it sounds really nice! Our old stereo didn't have a cd player, so I either had to listen to my cd's in the Jeep or my sons room. Not very convenient. Anyway, I feel like a kid at Christmas with my new "toy". And I am gonna enjoy my day today......just me, a few cd's and a hot mug of Orange Spice tea. Yummm.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 9:58 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: