Monday, October 08, 2001
I just figured out today, that I am a "lazy ass" with good intentions. When I'm at work, and everyone is talking about our upcoming days off .....I'm just as into the "gotta get shit done around the house" as they are. Oh yeah! I need to clean up the yard, straighten up the house, wash the dog, bla, bla, bla. Then I get to those wonderful days off, and suddenly my resolve to conquer the dust bunnies wanes. Hell, it goes right out the damn window, into the yard that is waiting to be tended to. Now don't get me wrong, it's not like I get home for a few days and don't do anything. Oh, I saunter around and do a bit of this, and a bit of that. Wipe up here, sweep there. But those visions of "Martha-dom" elude me. Ok...I think the washer stopped. Screw it. It'll wait. I wonder what new sites I can find tonight?
 
posted by Barbie C. at 12:06 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: