Saturday, October 13, 2001
Well my cover is blown.. now everyone knows who to blame for their gateway problems.......I am sorry Karma that I have not come by.. truth is I have been painting.. ceilings no less. So glad walmart is near.. keep running out of paint. Who ever invented open concept living didnt have to paint ceilings. I am busy packing for my trip.. had to wash everything first... sure hope its more fun than work.. as i am packing all my fun clothes.. lol While i am in Omaha I thought I would look for the bunker that Bush went into and try to get a pic....before they arrest me for getting too close. Well i promised i would blogg and will try when i am out of town.. but dont promise that one. See you all in a week.. bye.
 
posted by Anonymous at 2:29 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: