Friday, October 26, 2001
OK joking out of the way.. I am back.. and hope after this weekend i will recover from the jet lag... or is it just too much party? Hmmm both i guess. I am suppose to go out tomorrow nite to a party.....arghhhhhh....they are trying to kill me i think. Anyway my trip to the midwest was an enlightening experience. I always pictured sort of quiet backward farm people living there....My apology to each and every mid westerner. I would love to move there .........correction........I long for the time i can move there. The people there are so kind and nice. I am a yankee and talk too fast for them but hell i think i can drop the new york minute.. i hate rushing anyway. I worked 70 hours and partied just as many if not more....it was a chance for me to catch up on seven years of naught. LOL......it was fun... Karma you and I have to go on a road trip!!! I did get lost out there easily.. without the lake to help me judge which way is north i was easily lost. I visited Iowa on a regular basis...LOL. Council Bluffs i believe. They treated my like a lady... .. almost forgot i was one. I am sorry that you had to fly solo here for awhile but i will try to do better hon..... i will tell you about the corn maze tomorrow!!! Don't go in to the corn!!!!
 
posted by Anonymous at 11:42 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: