Sunday, January 13, 2002
Well now this has been a special week for me. Monday was a Monday what can you say about that? Tuesday I had surgery. My son dropped me off.. then was late picking me up from it. Figures.. never count on your kids to be on time. After a brief nap I did the dishes and homework with son then went to bed for the nite. Wednesday I returned to work but by Wednesday nite the doc had me go to the emergency room as my lips are still numb from the gas they gave me. They rechecked me and said i just have what would be equivalent to a boxers lip. Like i got punched when i was under general. What the hell do they do to you when your sleeping like that?
The inside of my lips were cut through by my teeth where they pressed the mask down on me so as a precaution they RX something so they dont get infected. Then to top of this... the emergency room had the balls to charge me.. and they are the ones that did this to me. They said the feeling should come back in a few days to see my reg. doc on friday.. another charge if i had done it. By the next day i was on the phone and the big bosses at the hospital said they would make accomidations for me.. I have not heard another thing from them since thursday. Friday comes and i am still numb.. still working though.. trying to help out my Gateway Bosses.. so ok i go in still numb mouthed and am told that Gateway is closing all their remote sites.. I will be out of work as of March 3rd. So keep your eyes and ears open Krazy.. i be needin a job right quick. I have not told the other half yet. I dont want to see him happy yet. So now to end the week.. its Saturday nite and my mouth is still numb....and the hospital still has not called. Wonder just what they are planning to accomidate.........A new job would be nice. Something without sick people though.. i am not into sick!!!! Well enough about my wonderful life.....hows yours going?
 
posted by Anonymous at 12:26 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: