Saturday, January 05, 2002

Another Year Older........Oh Yeah!!!

I must say I had a very nice birthday today. I switched shifts with a co-worker, so I was able to get out at 5 instead of 9.....nice! This afternoon, Joy and Ron hustled me off to a new Mexican restaurant near work, for a surprise b-day lunch!! It was yummy, and we all left very full...not only full of food....but gas as well!!! Lol! I thought that was such a sweet thing to do. Then I got home, and my "guys" sang "Happy Birthday" to me when I came in the door, and was greeted by a huge bunch of purple balloons, a cheesecake and a pretty gift bag!!! Wow......!!! *Big smiles* They got me a digital camera and a purple sports watch! I was blown away, as I never expected the camera. I told Hubbs that I was gonna get myself one later in the year......so I never thought that he'd get me one today. I had given him a few small things on my wish list, and I really thought that's what I'd find in the bag. What a sweetheart he is! Indeed! If he installs the software for me tomorrow while I'm at work, I'll be putting photos on my web page in no time.This is gonna be fun! Hubbs also made a yummy spaghetti dinner, so I was able to take a little "nappy" after work. My brother and my folks called me this evening, and just hearing their voices is a wonderful gift in itself. And Amanda, the big hugs you gave me tonight are priceless. Thank you. *smiles* A huge "Thank You" to everyone that made my birthday a day that I'll always remembar with joy in my heart. I am blessed to have such beautiful souls sharing this lifetime with me. I love you all. *Hugs*
 
posted by Barbie C. at 10:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: