Tuesday, January 01, 2002
Well, another New Years Eve has come and gone, and as always I have way too much food! Oh well......yummies for later on today! I love New Years Day. Everything suddenly seems fresh, a new beginning. Not that this does me any good six months from now, but I always start the year with good intentions. I have learned one thing though.....I will not try to write a journal this year. I must have at least 6 of 'em started, (yeah, on New Years Day) that I never finish. Not gonna make that mistake this year. Well, I better hit the sheets.......gotta wok in the morning, and as it is, I'm going to be dragging my ass big time. I'll post more about our evening tomorrow. Oh, and a few of my resolutions too. You know.....the ones I never keep!! Kidding....I try. Peace in 2002. Nite.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 1:56 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: