Wednesday, July 31, 2002
I know it's late, as I have to be up at 5:00 in the morning, but I just can't sleep yet. I thought maybe typing for awhile would make my eyes tired and then I'd want to crash out. Or not. I think I'm just trying to drag out the evening as long as possible, so morning will take longer to get here. I don't want to go in the morning at all. I have had all my parts and pieces for all these years, and I'm not thrilled about having one of them taken out, even if it is bad. A part of me just wants to jump in my Vettester and head anywhere.......fast! The other part of me just wants to get it over with, and get back home to my comfy bed. Better hide the Vette keys.............just in case! Just kidding. Oh oh, it's midnight now. No more drinks or eats for me. :O( Next meal will be hospital grub................yum! Wish me luck, eh? Nite. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. (I hope)
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:57 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: