Friday, July 26, 2002
I have been in a pretty great frame of mind lately, and no it's not because of the Vicodin I took last night. I have been losing quite a bit of weight due to my gallbladder attack in late June. See I haven't been eating anything greasy or fatty, and I've really cut down on my sugar consumption too. Well, it's really beginning to show, and I'm enjoying every minute of this shit, I'll telll ya! Hell ya. I've wanted to lose weight ever since I had Nick, (almost 20 years ago!!), but till now I never really had the motivation to do so. Well, if having pain in your chest that's so intense that it feels like a heart attack, and lasts for 4 hours isn't motivation..........I don't know what the hell would be. Nuff said. If I never eat that stuff again it'll be too soon. Anyway, everyone at work is like freaked out by how good I'm starting to look, and I must say I feel better too. And my co-workers are starting to work out, and watch what they eat, so it makes me feel good to be sort of a motivating factor for them. See, take a bad situation and turn it into something good. This is what we are doing.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: