Tuesday, July 16, 2002
I am soooo happy to be off for two days! Sometimes I think we need two days off for every two worked, it just sucks so bad there anymore. Anyway, enuff talk about the "Grind" for now. I am sleeping in tomorrow, no matter what, and I am not going to let anyone or anything, (excluding maybe a house fire!), get me out of bed until I want to get out. And that's that!! See, my attempts to sleep in have been thwarted by one thing or another over the past few weeks, and over the next few weeks, I'm not going to have any mornings off, that I don't either have an appointment or a meeting of some sort. Sleeping late is my one true pleasure........I adore it. So everyone around here has been warned not to wake me. Won't be pretty if they do.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:23 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: