Tuesday, July 09, 2002
Well, I went to the consultation yesterday, and yes, the "S" word was used. Surgery. The ole Gallbladder gotta go. Deep inside I knew it, but I didn't want to hear it. August 1st is the big day, and our 21st Wedding Anniversary to boot. I guess I'll never forget this coming anniversary, huh? Anyway, the date is set, now all I have to do is some preliminary tests in a week or so. I'm a bit nervous about the whole ordeal, mostly because of surgery horror stories you always hear about. I know, I'm dramatic at times, but I heard about these people that when they were put under, they still felt all the pain from the surgery, but they couldn't move or speak to alert anyone! Now wouldn't that be a bitch? Shit. Anyhow, I'm gonna try not to dwell on it. But I am nervous. I am. Sissy me.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:24 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: