Thursday, June 20, 2002
I took off work today, and it was a good thing I did. I called the doctors office to get an appt. for my ear ache, and they said they had a slot for me in 15 minutes. I'll be there! Anyway, ear checked out ok, just a clogged tube or something, no biggie. Well, while I was there, I mentioned my incident yesterday, and they decided to set me up with some blood work on Monday, and a sonogram of my gallbladder on Tuesday, suspecting that I might have had a gallbladder attack. I do have a stone in there, but last time I had it checked, there wasn't any reason for concern. Maybe it moved or something.....we'll see on Tuesday. They also gave me an EKG, which read ok. (big relief there) So I feel alot better today, knowing that I'm on the road to getting all this shit figured out. Mid-life bullshit I'll tell ya.
Bites.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:55 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: