Monday, July 01, 2002
My Sis-in-law Deb and my niece Jackie did come up for the weekend, and it was sooo nice to be able to spend a bit of time with them. Yesterday, they came over the house around 6 or so, and we just sat outside on the patio and chatted about anything and everything. Very relaxing and enjoyable. It is so nice when you have people visit, that just go with the flow, sit back and chill for awhile and share a few laughs. They headed back to their hotel around 8:30 or so, as they were pooped from riding bikes around the Penninsula, and swimming. When they were leaving, we made loose plans to meet today to do some shopping. Deb called me this morning, ( they slept in just like I did!), and we decided to meet at 2 to do a bit of browsing and bullshitting. We met up, and shopped for about an hour, then decided to go eat at Paneras Breads. Goooood lunch! We all had the soup, sandwhich, salad deal, and just chatted and laughed like the loons we are! I guess we were ther around an hour. when they figured it was time to hit the road. We said our "good-byes" and they were on their way home. A short, but wonderful visit. I really wish we lived closer to eachother so that we could do things like that more often. *sigh* Well, I guess it's off to bed for me, as I have a long ass day to get thru tomorrow, and I'm worthless if I'm tired. Off to dreamland! Nite!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 12:15 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: