Sunday, September 15, 2002
I picked up a little treat for myself on the way home tonight. Kit Kat has two special edition bars out, one with white chocolate and one with dark chocolate. I tried both........dark chocolate was a winner with me!


I had a neat idea while I was at work today. I think I'm going to sell Avon again. Just the other day, I was wishing I still had my Avon Rep around, as I used to buy quite a bit from her, and I really like their products. Then it hit me..........I should just sell it, even if just at work and to friends. That way I could get it whenever I need to, and make a bit of change on the side. Even if only enuff to pay for my own stuff. Who knows, maybe I'll even try for manager like I did before I moved up here. We'll see about that, but as for now, I e-mailed the company and said I'd like to be a rep again. Now all I have to do is wait to hear from them.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 9:09 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: