Monday, September 02, 2002
I swear, if smoking doesn't kill me, my job sure as hell will. Today was "balls to the walls" for 7 hours, with only 4 of us sales people on the floor. Damn it was brutal. As I was waiting on one customer, I had at least three more waiting for me to help them. I am so friggin' tired, that I can't even think straight. Ugh! I think I'm gonna hit the sheets soon here, as I have an 11 hour day ahead tomorrow, but then two wonderful, (and well deserved!), days off! Can't wait.

On the weight topic.....I'm pretty excited, as I feel I can now begin my "abs training". So far my stomach hasn't been achy for about a week or so, and I figure that means everything is healed up in there. That's a green light for me to start "crunching", and doing various stuff to hopefully trim the "chunky monkey" and the ole hips. The gals at work have been cutting out articles pertaining to ab work-outs for me, which I thought was a sweet thing to do. They're rooting for me big time!

The other day on my dinner break, I found a great dress for my nephews wedding in October. It's a sheath dress with a jacket, in black, with a ton of little white dots all over. Sharp. And it's slinky, but not too clingy. I think it's perfect, except for the fact that it's too long and needs hemmed to cocktail length. So I have to call a seamstress and get it done soon. I would also like to get a pair of sexy shoes that I saw at DSW Warehouse, if they still have them. They have a neat ankle strap, and I've always wanted a pair like that, so here's my excuse to get them! I love shopping way too much for my own good!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 9:01 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: