Friday, September 06, 2002
Well I'm pretty pleased. I got Nick an appointment at the Cleveland Clinic Spine Center on Monday the 9th! I was really surprised that they were able to see him so soon. Now I just hope that they can help him in a non evasive way, as I feel that surgery should be a final option, and we really haven't persued all the avenues that are out there yet. Well this is a start, and I guess I'll know alot more on Monday night.


I started my work out tonight. Not too much to start with, just some stretching, a few push ups and a few leg and stomach exercises. I need to start out slowly, despite my good intentions, as it's been years since I've worked out, and I don't want to get up tomorrow feeling like I got hit by a semi! It feels good to be getting back in the groove again. I know I can see this through.......yes indeedee!


So far my sales this month are great, and if I can keep it up, September might just be a great month for me. God knows I need it already. Moolah is a bit scarce with itsy bitsy commission checks, and I hate it when the check book is tight. No fun there. I need to get some new work clothes soon! Damn , most of them are so big now that I look totally stupid in them..........like I borrowed someone elses clothes. I'm not complaining, it's just that I have alot of clothes that I can't wear now, so it's like I wear the same three outfits to work everyday. Sucks. Good news is........yeah you got it...........shopping trip! See, there's always a rainbow! I better get to bed. I'm starting to sound dorky. Nite! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:31 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: