Wednesday, June 18, 2003
Finally, this Blog stuff is working. For the past few days, there have been problems here where as I couldn't post due to some freakin' errors. I don't know what it was. I normally don't have a helluva lot to say, but then when I do, this damn thing is acting up. I shouldn't bitch though, it is free after all.

Today was a nice day off. Nothing great happened, but it was one of those days where you just feel at ease and relaxed. I got a bit accomplished around the house, with plans on finishing tomorrow after I shop for food. My brother in law will be over here on Saturday, so I'm using that as a reason to get my ass in gear and clean. He won't notice a damn thing, but that's fine with me. I'm just using his visit as pure, selfish motivation. Hell, somethin' gotta move this lazy ass of mine, as I've been putting this stuff off forever. Oh well, I've started, it looks good so far, and that's that.

I went to Target today to get a shower gift for my nephew 's bride-to-be, and I had such a good time looking at all their neat-o stuff along my shopping route. Naturally, after I found their gift, I had to pick up a , (well actually a few), tid bits for moi. I found some Lemongrass poutpourri, oil, and incense that I just had to have! HAD TO! I love Lemongrass scent, but never see it anwhere, so I grabbed it when I saw it! I also bought incense called Coastal Mist, that is very nice also. Hmmmmmm. I'll have to go back and get the matching poutpourri now that I'm thinking about it. Best of all, it was marked down!!!! I must admit, I'm one hell of a bargain shopper. Yes I am. (I pride myself on this kinda shit. My world is small. Gimme a break.)
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:32 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: