Monday, August 23, 2004
Bliss in a craft store....
Who the hell knew that I could have such a blast in a friggin' craft store? I ventured up to the Mall today, on a quest for items to make my nephew and his wife a housewarming gift for this weekend. Brilliant idea, I thought, untill I relized that making something was gonna be a pain in the ass, as it always is, and I should just pick up a pretty wreath for the door and be done with it. Hell no. I live for torture, so to the craft store I went. Well, from the moment I walked in, I was in deep shit because the prices were great, and I wanted everything in the damn store. Candles that smelled terriffic, silk flowers everywhere, every isle had a different craft that I just wanted to try.....just for a minute. I flipped out, because I didn't know there was so much damn stuff for scrapbooking! Hot damn thar stuff is awsome. It would take me 5 years and mega cashola to scrapbook all of our photographs. Anyhoo, I spent too much time, and a tad bit too much cash in there today, but it was fun, and I did get the items I needed for my project. Now lets hope I don't screw the damn thing up. I'll post a photo of the plaque when it's finished, in case anyone's interested in seeing it!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 5:56 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: