Tuesday, September 14, 2004
I'm a happy, happy gurl....oh yeah!
I had my 1 year stress test done this morning at 7:45 am (ugh, way too fruggin' early for my ass to be driving anywhere with only apple juice in my veins!), and the initial reading was very good! I returned at 1:15pm to see my Cardiologist, Dr. Smith, and he also said that everything looked great, not just good, but great damn it! And he took me off of two of my meds, and possibly the cholesterol meds will go next, after some bloodwork tells the tale. I'm so psyched, because for the past year, I didn't know if all was really well with my ticker. I mean I took my meds, quit smoking, try to walk everyday for some exercise...but all in all, I didn't know for sure if things were going to be fine or not. I know of a few people that had the stents put in and the damn things clogged up right away. I was worried about that shit happening to me. I really was. I am going to slep like a baby tonight knowing that all is well in the pipes. Now I just need to lose the poundage I've put on from stopping smoking. I think the cooler months will be a good time to do it. Sweaters are my friends right now. A big butt loves a big sweater!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: