Friday, September 03, 2004
Did we have summer? Where was I?
I swear I missed summer this year, because all I know, is that the kids have started back to school this week, Labor Day weekend is this weekend, and I sure as hell don't feel like I enjoyed any kind of sweet summer days around here. Man did we get ripped off or what? What kind of bitch is Mother Fuckin' Nature to make us endure relentless Winter bullshit, including blinding snowstorms, arctic temperatures, darkness at 4pm, dreary grey days that go on for god damn ever, ice storms, people bitching every waking moment about the weather, and then she goes and screws us out of a decent Summer. I can't stand it. I will do my best to enjoy Fall, though. After that, I'm not to be held responsible for my reactions to Winter.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 1:19 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: