Tuesday, January 04, 2005
Happy 2005, and what (I think) I learned in 2004
I plan to make 2005 a good year for myself and my small circle of loved ones, furry and otherwise. Now, what fate, God, nature, and luck have in store for me, who the hell knows, but I'm going to do my best to keep my cool, keep my perspective, and keep my sanity, come what may. (Check back with me in late December to see how I've done.)

What I learned in 2004: (in no certain order)

#1) I am stronger than I ever thought.
#2) I can live without cigarettes.
#3) I am very rich, even though I have very little cashola.
#4) I am at the best time of my life. (so far!)
#5) I still don't know what I want to be, and that's okay.
#6) I am not my career, nor my lack of one.
#7) I'm getting to be okay with being me.
#8) I can live without cigarettes! Woo Hoo!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 10:48 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: