Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Days in a nutshell.......
1) I'm still struggling withn this sinus/cold/allergy bullshit that's going on inside my head in random spurts. And Sudafed is the only thing I'm allowed to take.

2) My Dad fell at home this evening and hit his head on the closet door. He and my Mom are in the emergency room right now. She said he had a ciouple of good bumps on his head, so she called the ambulance to take them to the ER so they could examine him. The last I heard, my Mom said that they had scanned his head and they were waiting for the results. So far, no word.

3) I get confused when people around me that are stressed out, seem to think that I'm the one that's stressed out, when in fact,I believe that I'm a very calm person on a consistent basis. This makes me nuts.

4) The Steeler game on Sunday was awsome! I was so happy to see us kick ass!

5) Hubby and I went to see The Exorcism of Emily Rose on Monday night, and although better than I thought it would be, it wasn't as scary as I thought it should be. Although I must admit, it takes alot to scare me at the movies. It was more intense as a courtroom battle, in my opinion, but it did keep my interest all the way through. I really want to see the movie about the penguines. I heard it got an A+ rating!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:12 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: