Friday, September 21, 2001
I was up waaaaay too late again. I believe it was almost 3 am when I finally headed to bed........not good, considering I have to work today. Web logs and blogging have turned me into an insomniac indeed! I'm addicted. Hell, I get home from work and I don't even change my clothes....say 'Hi" to the family, then check the sites. I'm sure there are therapy groups for this disorder.On another note, I'm kinda excited, as I have invited another friend to join my Trees group. I think she will add a fresh outlook on things, as she is quite a bit younger than Tricia and I, and I think it will be fun to have her musings here with us....er should I say, me? I hope she will be sending us a post here any day. Well, gotta head off to the "Grind" for another fun filled day with the co-workers that I lovingly call the "clowns". Adios!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 12:49 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: