Thursday, November 08, 2001
Great, I have a friggin headache now. I was surfing the web a bit ago, just randomly checking out new sites, and I'll tell ya what.... some of the sites out there are enuff to give you an anurism. Just to navigate through some of their pages, takes longer than it took to build the Brooklyn Bridge, for gods sake! Ya get flash pages, twirling icons, flashing buttons, a gazillion links, all kinds of circus bullshit, just to arrive at.........Nuthin. No content. No brain cells firing here. Nada. Now, by no content, I don't in anyway mean the folks that talk about their everyday lives and such. You don't have to be a Hemigway or a journalist to have a good, interesting, enjoyable site. I'm talking about folks that spew out their mangled brainwaves onto the web, and you can't even figure out what the hell they're talking about. (This is where I ran into trouble, I tried to make sense of the writings.) Random incoherent sentences, meant to fry the brain cells, of the likes of you and me. Hey, if you're on a friggin' morphine drip, don't try to write a journal buddy. If you just put down your crack pipe, don't blog and screw up my cranium, as I try to find a shred of sense in your drug induced words of wisdom. And the bitch of it is, that you have to go through all the "hypnotica" bullshit, to get to the "no content" part. So, after hitting about 10 of these entertaining sites, here comes the headache. Needless to say, no new links will be added tonight. Advil please. Or better yet, pass the morphine drip.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:14 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: