Saturday, November 10, 2001
Work today didn't start out well at all. Everything was fine and dandy till I hit the front door, then all "commission hell" broke loose. Joe informed me that the huge deal we were working on, had all but dwindled to nothing. These assholes have been pissing with us for a week now, and frankly we've had just enuff of their bull shit. The only thing that was keeping us civil was that they were spending ten thousand freakin dollars. Hell ya I'm an ass-kisser for ten grand. Then to boot, another deal I made, and delivered, didn't fit in the customers door, so they not only returned it, they decided there was nothing else they liked in the store. Another one bites the dust. So as you see, I started my day by losing a shit load of moolah. The day didn't get much better after that either. *sigh*
 
posted by Barbie C. at 10:27 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: