Wednesday, January 16, 2002
I'm off work today and doin' nuthin'. Life is good, I'll tell ya! And as I type this, I'm listening to music I downloaded to burn onto a CD later. This is a miracle to me. Where was all this cool shit when I was growing up?? Hell, if you wanted music you had to buy it, and then you had to get the whole cassette to get that one song you loved. Oh this downloading stuff is way too cool! I'm gonna be making CD's like there's no tomorrow. Oh yeah. My own life sountrack! Now I just have to wait till my son shows me how to burn 'em.......always a catch. My guys always go on a power trip when it comes to showing me how to do things on my computer. Thats okay, I just tell 'em I'll wait. No hurry. I know they would love me to pester them, like the info they have is so valuable to me that I just have to have it now. Not! I'll wait. Ha Ha. I went without this shit for 44 years, one more day doesn't mean squat to me.
I took my car to the Audio Shop this morning to have the remote starter installed. It will be so nice to start the damn thing without trudging out in the snow in the morning or after work. One of the guys at work was ribbing me as to why I need a remote starter. After giving him my reasons, he was still giving me a hard time about it, so I just said "Cause I want one, thats why, so shut the hell up about it already". He shut up. It's pityful how easy it is to shut these guys down. Throw 'em a bit of attitude and they back right off. Wimps. No challenge whatsoever. Gotta love my Hubby. He always gives me a run for my money! Love it!!
I'm not doing shit today............just relaxing and watching the day float by. Hubbs is in North Carolina with his brother for 5 days on a golf trip....so I'm goofing off for a couple of days! I've turned my back on the dust bunnies and laundry. I strolled by the un-made beds.....no problem! Now tomorrow, I'll be in the groove again. I can only stand this shit around me for one day, then I gotta dig in. Don't wanna go into it now though..........today is for goofing off! Like I said before........life is good!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:27 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: