Wednesday, March 27, 2002
I was in vacation mode all day at work today. It was a pretty slow day, and it seemed to drag on forever...... I thought that 9 o'clock would never arrive. But of course it did, and here I am on the eve of a wonderful 7 day "all my time is mine" athon. Beautiful. I have a few things I do want to get accomplished around the house, but other than that, I'm gonna enjoy my freedom week.



I can't believe Easter is almost here! It kinda snuck up on me this year. As a matter of fact, I still need to get out and pick up a few more items, and get them wrapped up. Usually I don't have much to take care of, but since we're probably going home to visit, I need to pick up a few extra goodies. Sometimes it seems like the errands never end!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 12:32 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: