Sunday, September 22, 2002
Well, I met with Diane on Thursday, and I'm officially selling Avon again. Love it! In fact, I got my first order from Donna at work today. Only problem is, the office manager, Michelle, told me to keep my Avon stuff on the "down low" from the boss, because he wasn't happy that the office girls had brought in some kind of garden party stuff. Whatever. I just told all the ladies to keep the books hidden, so I don't get my ass in a wringer, and put a damper on things. Hopefully, I won't get "found out", and this will all work out wonderfully, as planned.


I'm pretty happy to be off work today. I mean it's my first Sunday off in 4 weeks! I hope it's decent out, as I want to give my cars a good cleaning. Especially the New Yorker, as I've pretty much ignored it all summer, and it shows! I did take it to the shop on Thursday as planned, and Dave was nice enuff to weld the exhaust pipe for me so it don't sound like a ghetto car anymore. Amen to that! I was tired of getting those "fix your car" looks from people. Although I just gave em the"mind your own fuckin' business" look right back. Works for me. Nite.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 2:10 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: