Thursday, September 19, 2002
Yesterday went by in a blurr. I hate that, because I long for my days off, and when they kinda just fly by, it annoys the hell out of me. Diane, the Avon district manager called me yesterday, and I'm meeting her at Perkins today to get my ass signed up to sell again. I also put the bug in her ear that I want to do alot more than just sell. I think she got my point, as she mentioned that she does need people to help her sign on new sales people, being she has 2 districts now and the pressure is on. I'll see her today, get my stuff and see what happens. But if I know me, I'll be zinging along in no time. If I want something, I get it. Always. I honestly can't remember a time when I didn't. So this should work out fine. the only thing that is gonna be a bit tough is fitting it in with my already filled work schedual. I'll figure it out as I go, I guess.


It sucks that I have to be at a meeting at 9 AM on my day off. Asshole managers. The good thing is that I can sleep in a bit on Friday morning, because I don't start till 2:30. Thank goodness for that! After my meeting, I go to meet Diane about the Avon stuff, then I have a 2:00 appointment to get my exhaust pipe welded on my New Yorker. So there goes my day today. Shot....to....hell. But it's better than any day at work!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 12:35 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: