Monday, October 07, 2002
Damn, today flew by too fast. I took Mom and Dad out shopping after lunch today, and we hit a few more stores than originally planned. We started at Gabes, but not much was happening there, so we went in to my store for awhile, and I introduced them to a few of the "crew" there. They really enjoyed meeting them, even though my Mom bolted out the door, as she felt she wasn't dressed nice enuff to meet anyone. Don't ask. From there we went to TJ Maxx and browsed around a bit........not much interestiong there either, except they had some awesome coats there that I would love to have. Only problem is, they weren't very practical, but hey, I can't help it that I lean towards the funky sometimes! We left there and headed to Staples to see Nick, and let my Mom look for some organizer hickey that she wants. We saw Nick, but my Mom didn't find what she wanted so off we went to Target...............same scenario, but we left with a "gourmet" pretzel and an icee. Yum, they were good! We headed for home, voting to order pizza for dinner, instead of making something ourselves. Mom and I made a nice salad, and before you knew it, the pizza was at the door. Eat, throw the plates in the dishwasher, and we're done. Love it! Well, back to the day flying by so fast..........I can't believe I go back to work on Wednesday. Damn. This week is gonna be a bit hectic, (in a good way), getting ready for our trip to New Jersey. I'm really excited, as we haven't been on a real trip for years, so this is going to be a good time. I can just feel it!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 9:44 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: