Wednesday, October 02, 2002
I thought I'd get a small post in here before I start my day. Yupper, I'm off today, and I'm enjoying it already, even though I've only been awake for a bit. There's a gazillion things I can get into around here, and where I will start is a mystery right now, but I need to get some major cleaning done soon. I also need to get my Vettster ready to be put away for winter, *sigh*, and the New Yorker up to speed for Winter. There sure as hell is alot to do when you have two cars. No, I'm not complaining, I just never realized how many details need to be taken care of with this "seasonal car" stuff! No problem though, I'm figuring it all out as I go, with alot of help from Hubbs. (And numerous paychecks!)


I think one of my missions is gonna be to throw out alot of stuff I have clutterung up my computer area, and put my Avon things here. This house is so small, that I don't have many options for an "office area" for my work. I think this area will will work well for that application. It has to......it's my only option! Speaking of Avon, my order arrives tomorrow! Yeah! I always love order day because it's such a blast to look through all the goodies that come! It's like Christmas. I know, I'm strange. But isn't that what ya love about me? Lol!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 9:54 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: