Sunday, October 06, 2002
My Dad and Mom arrived safely around 4:30ish, and we sat around and chatted, catching up on my Dads trip down West Vrginia, and all kinds of stuff. I made a spaghetti dinner, which was so filling, I felt like I weighed a ton afterwards. I love pasta, but I hate how bloated it makes me feel afterwards. Anyway, after dinner, Jr. had to go to North East to pick up a part for his car, and he asked "Pap" to go along for the ride. Of course he said yes. Well, I was also in the mood to take "Baby" out for a little spin, so I grabbed my Mom, and off we went too. Just for a buzz around town though, but it was nice all the same. We just hung around the house watching T.V. the rest of the night, which was fine with me, as I was starting to get a bit sleepy. Right now, Hubbs is in bed and my Mom hit the sheets a few minutes ago too. Dad's watching T.V. and I guess it's obvious what I'm doing. Anyway, I'm gonna hit the sheets soon myself. My peepers are tired. Shit, I'm tired all over........all the cleaning around here has just worn me out. NIck and Amanda went to Daves for one of his parties tonight. I hope they're having a nice time. Nite! Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 12:19 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: