Friday, October 04, 2002
I laid down for a nap around 2:30 yesterday afternoon, and I had one of those weird, vivd dreams that usually only happen to me if I sleep during the daytime. I was in this awesome house, my house, a house I've seen in my dreams before. The sucker is huge, with all kinds of whacky shit like a revolving living room, secret buttons everywhere that turn stereos and tv's on and off, just off the wall stuff everywhere. And the place is so huge, that you never seem to see the same rooms twice. Everything is crystal, velvet, silver.....just plain over the top. Well, after just getting into enjoying my new " dream address", I awake to find myself back in my little corner of the "non-spinning livingroom" world, and I'm a bit pissed. Damn, I was enjoying that place.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 1:31 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: