Monday, January 27, 2003
I slept until 11:30 today, and I have to say it felt wonderful. No guilt.......I deserved it. I busted ass all day today, and got everything accomplished that I set out to do. Yes, the Christmas stuff is down, and neatly tucked away in boxes that are patiently waiting to be transported to the shed tomorrow. Amen. I couldn't bear to look at it one more day.



The hassles at work are still the same. The meeting with the District Manager went well, but I don't know if any real concrete results will ensue from it. I guess only time will tell. Meantime, I'm still sucking ass in sales this month, and only a true miracle from God can save me at this point. But I decided not to stress about it, just get through the days, and let the chips fall where they may. If I get canned, I'll find something else, after collecting unemployment all Summer. No biggie. It just pisses me off though, because I'm not making any money right now. Well, I better hit the sheets. Long day tomorrow, and it's only longer if I'm draggin' my ass all day! goodnight.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 12:56 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: