Wednesday, June 18, 2003
I finally get my car back tomorrow, after 4 long days. Damn I miss my car! I stopped by the shop today, and Tom told me that she'd be ready before noon tomorrow. Great! In case I didn't mention , some asshole hit the drivers door on my Vette with their door, and boogied, leaving a one inch circle of missing paint. Man was I pissed! Especially since I park a freakin' mile away from the stores. No matter what, someone has park right next to me. Anyway, I'll be glad to have her back home again. The weather is finally getting nice and warm, and the rain seems to be going away, so it's time to do some cruising, eh? That's all I can do, as I sure as hell am afraid to stop and park! Kidding. (Thank goodness for comprehensive coverage!)
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:42 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: