Friday, June 20, 2003
Well, I got my car backk yesterday, after 4 loooonnnnnggggg days apart, and even though I'm thrilled to have her back home, I'm really pissed about a few things. First of all, I was damn mad when I drove by the shop on the second day, and saw her sitting outside overnight! Now, I really thought this guy would have more sense than to leave her outside all night. No alarm, all my papers in the car, sitting out front of the building, all night. Asshole. I was upset. When I mentioned it to Hubby, he said "Didn't you ask him if he was going to put it inside?" Men. Then I go and pick her up yesterday, and she's covered in rain spots, mud on the tires, mud on my drivers floor mat. WTF? I pay, and drive her home, where I have to give her a complete detail job, and I discover that not only are there tiny bubble spots in the clearcoat on the door, but the whole fuckin' front end of the car is covered in overspray!!! Now, Hubby just buffed out the whole car about three weeks ago, so feeling the overspray when I was drying her was easy to do. Damn it. Double damn it. I'm pissed! I'm sure he'll offer to take care of everything for me, but shit, then I'll lose even more driving days because of someone elses incompetence. I had told him that when I have my whole car painted, I would like him to do it. Screw that. I can't wait to have a little talk with him today.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 12:18 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: