Tuesday, June 22, 2004
Sex and "Bubble Heads"
Well, Sex in the City is over for tonight, and as always, I enjoyed it totally. Hell, even the fact that all the chicks in it are skinny doesn't bother me. I always walk away with a smile. "I wonder if models repel" was my favorite saying tonight.


Speaking of chuckles, I've been checking out this Outback Jack show, and I've never laughed so much over a show before in my life. First of all, where the hell do they find these women? I can't even believe that there are actually bubble-headed broads like this on the planet. Hmmm, I need to get out more. The fact that they made these air headed bimbos jump out of an airplane to get to the Outback, pleased me to no end. And the fact that they all had evening gowns on that they had to tuck into their jumpsuits, almost made me piss my pants. Then, after they landed from their jump, they had to hike through the outback in their strappy high heels. This is too good to be true. From there, they all screamed ,ran about flailing their arms, whined and complained about everything and anything...especially the first base camp & the bugs. As one "Bubble-Head" put it, "I thought I was going to a 5 star spa or something. I'm just not used to this at all". Shoot me now. Oh, but I gotta see what happens to the princesses next week. The humanity.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:45 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: