Thursday, June 30, 2005
The asylum is quiet......
Not much going on around here lately. Just a few updates:

1) Going into the 'Burgh this weekend to have a "Luau Party" at my sis-in-laws new big ass house. Wheee...big fun!

2) Going to my nephews 13th birthday party on Sunday,(was just notified of this today), and again, another Wheee....big fun!

3) My folks haven't strangled eachother yet. My Dad, in his state of dementia, seems oblivious (or so it seems) to most of the bullshit. My Mom, on the otherhand, is normally overwhelmed by it. Good combo.

4) I am thinking of applying for work at a local retail store, part-time, full time, whatever.

5) My brother-in-law is visiting us for a few days, and it is nice to have some company. It's been quite awhile since anyone's been up to stay with us. Hmmmm.

6) I haven't talked to my brother in a long while. Every time I hear something about him from my Mom, it's always drama times 10. I don't wanna hear it. I try to repel drama.

7) Today I am getting a mammogram. Once again, can I hear a Wheeeee....big fun! Holla!

Goodnight. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 
posted by Barbie C. at 1:15 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: