Monday, January 31, 2005
I watched the Osbournes tonight....
and a few of my observations in no particular order:

1) Jack just keeps getting fatter, whiter, and uglier with each episode.

2) Jacks friends keep changing. He never seems to hang out with the same people.

3) All Jacks friends are ugly, ass kissing, I hang out with famous people losers.

4) Ozzy still wanders around like he's on Ludes 24/7.

5) Ozzy and Sharon both seem "out of it" even more than ever this season.

6) Ozzy and Sharon go to Hawaii, then walk around in black sweat suits all day. WTF?

7) Will someone please tell me what the fuck is wrong with Ozzy?!

8) Nothing says "I'm a desperate skanky loser" quite like arriving on the island, and asking everyone if there's hookers on the island and if you can get into a strip club at 18. You go Jack!!

9) Ozzy and Sharon go on a tour of a battleship, and Ozzy does nothing but ask the most stupid-assed questions on the planet. Then when they're on their way back to the Hotel, Ozzy says "I couldn't stop thinking about the name The Enterprise. But that was in Star Trek, wasn't it? Huh? Sharon just rolls her eyes. (She does this alot now.)

10) I can't wait till next week. It appears that Kelly is strung out on drugs or something... and she pierced her lip!!!!! No fuckin' way. Sharon is pissed about the piercing. C'mon Mom, lighten up on poor misunderstood Kel.
I love it!!!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:37 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I wanna know what happened to Minnie (her pomeranian)? I've seen other dogs, but not her. Did she die or something??