Wednesday, January 19, 2005
Got my fix...
of Sex and the City tonight. But a couple questions, and a couple of comments loom large in my mind. #1) Are there really men out there in the cosmos that are secure enough to let their significant other, or should I say fiance' in this case, out on the town drinking with another guy, (even though he's gay), wearing her engagegement ring around her neck on a chain, dressed in the tightest out fit on Earth, all on the premis that they have different interests? Or is this just plain T.V. fantasy bullshit? And the to boot, she comes home, tells him how her night was, and he's like all luvie-duvie all over her. Fuck dat. If I ever tried that shit, even with a gay guy, hell even with a girlfriend for that matter, my man would be heading down the interstate at the speed of sound, leaving me with all the bills, and looking for a divorce lawyer pronto! Nuff said. God I wish I could fit into her outfit. Sorry, I got off track for a momemt there.
#2) Do real guys really let their significant others spend that much time with their gal pals?
#3) I miss my gay friends. Good times.
#4) I miss my gal pals. Better times.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:45 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: