Monday, January 24, 2005
I laughed so hard tonight...
I thought I was gonna pee my pants! Between The Surreal Life and Strange Love, I was laughing outloud, so hard that it's a wonder I didn't wake up my sleeping hubby down the hall. On Surreal, I don't know whether to love or hate the Mini Me dude. One second he's okay and very nice, and the next minute he's very strange and bitchy. And that big bitch, I forget her name, well she looks like a drag queen to me. I think it's the huge lips. And her voice is horrid. But what really got me going, was on tonights Strange Love, when Flav met all Bridgets friends, I thought I was gonna die!! That was a memorable few moments there as the camera panned the faces and the expressions of all the guests at the party, as Bridge and Flav entered the room and during dinner. I really give kudos to them for being real. Not many people are willing to be themselves. Period. Alot of people are too anxious to make themselves into what they believe everyone else expects. Screw that. I think they would be fun to hang out with. Indeed!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 1:55 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: