Thursday, September 06, 2001

Can't get enuff....

Wow! I am really amazed. I was out surfing today, and my eyes were truely opened to the wide variety of really remarkable web-sites that are out there, just waiting to be enjoyed by all. I know most of you are probably already aware of this phenomenon, but I, being rather new to all this, had NO idea! Speaking of wonderful sites, I'd like to thank surreally dot com for their link to us, and the mention of us on their page! Their site is always fun and interesting, and I really enjoy the interaction between all the writers there. Also, their layout is nicely done and very easy on the eye. Stop in and pay them a visit! And while you're there, check out some of the links on their site. You're in for a fantastic journey! Lata.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 8:49 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: