Sunday, September 23, 2001
What a glorious day today was! The sun was out all day and the temp. was in the mid 70's....a perfect day for daydreaming and being lazy-minded. The leaves are slowly turning autumn colors, and a few are starting to fall here and there. I really love this time of year. I realized today, that I really need to get back to reading again. I love to read all sorts of books, but I seem to slack off during the warm months, and resume again around this time of year. I really am a creature of habit, I guess! I joined a great bookclub about two years ago, called One Spirit Book Club. Their books are all newage reads...from yoga and meditation to herbal remedies and dream books. Anyway, I have alot of catching up to do, as I have a few books that I haven't even cracked open yet. Time to make some steaming orange spice tea, (with a bit of honey!), grab the cozy blanket and curl up on the sofa for a bit. Sounds good to me.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:09 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: