Saturday, September 22, 2001
I had a bit of fun tonight. At least it was fun while it lasted. I visited the chat area over at surreally to say say Hi (seeing as I'm a "new kid on the block"!) and kinda introduce myself. Thought it would be fun to chat with the people behind a site that I really enjoy. Anyway, it was fun until I got transported to this black "void" and didn't know how in the hell to get back! I finally got back to the chat somehow...only to lose contact again. I don't know if it's my PC or what. It's probably me hitting the wrong button (not hard to do as there are many). I just need to figure out a plan to get out of the "void". Or how to avoid the "void". Nice people over there indeed. You just need a version for clutzes like me!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 12:45 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: