Sunday, November 11, 2001
She loses ten grand and i have a party for 7 nine year olds. Now who do you really feel sorry for? Me right? Well have to hand it to Karma shes out there really plugging away for the man... and her Vette. I spoke to Krazy last eve and was straight up with her.....gotta be nice to her now........I think shes still in shock. I can be brutal sometimes. Not often but i have my moments. I am posting tonight cause i made a promise.. but after today i find myself exhausted and in dire need of more sleep. My body is wearing out fast. Dont fret............. the spirit is still nasty ass shit.....so dont even test me. Taking monday off work may post a surprise entry then.. who knows.. thats two days away.. i dont know from one day to the next what will be going on ..... we shall see....nite all
 
posted by Anonymous at 1:06 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: