Thursday, January 17, 2002
What an evening! My trip to "The Bug" was enjoyable.I came out with a silver chain belt, a black beaded necklace, a silver necklace with red enamel lips in the middle and two great tops..........all at 30% off the clearance prices! Retail "high five"!! then I went over to the dollar Tree and picked up a few odds and ends. when I got home, tricia was standing at my door with a huge beautifully wrapped box, and a big grin on her face. Scared the shit out of me at first, cause there usually isn't someone standing in the dark at my door at 9 in the evening. I invited her in, and I unwrapped my "belated birthday gift"..............a great pasta gift set, and a bottle of raspberry cologn spritz with little fairies on the cap. What a nice, and thoughtful surprise! Thanx darlin'! *smiles* She stayed for coffee, and we gabbed a bit about work and all kinds of stuff. It was nice. We don't see eachother as much as we'd like, but when we do get together it's like no time has passed at all. If you look up the meaning of true friend, all it needs to say is Tricia. Nuff said.
Amanda stopped over later in the evening, and gave me a big hug. *smiles again* What a sweetie pie she is! She ordered pizza and wings for all of us, which was really a sweet thing to do. Needless to say they were yummy! Thanks for the goodies Manda.....my treat for that lunch we've been talking about! Ole'! Well, I gotta hit the sheets......my eyes are blurry and that usually my signal to go to bed. Nite all!! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 
posted by Barbie C. at 1:49 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: