Wednesday, March 27, 2002
Today went just as I planned it. My dentist visit was a breeze. I got a good cleaning, and he filled three little cavities along my front top teeth. Then I buzzed home and started on the guest room. I cleared everything out of there, and I must say it looks wonderful. Although I realized, we really do need to get a new mattress in there. Now that I sell mattresses, I know how crappy ours really is. Ugh. I feel sorry for our guests. I'm going to look at the ones we have at work when I go back, (ugh, don't wanna think about that now!), and see how much a decent one would run me. Just a thought. On the other hand. If I get a bed that's too comfy, they might want to stay longer. Hmmm. Should I get an extra firm?? Just another thought. Lol! Then I got caught up on all the laundry. It was a very productive day indeed. So tomorrow is gonna be chill-out day for me. I think I deserve it!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:26 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: